Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Gluten Free Rasberry Almond Cake

 This is truly delicious and ridiculously easy! I made a cream cheese icing from kefir cream cheese (recipe for that to follow soon!)

Recipe from 4 ingredient Gluten Free

225g almond meal
2 cups frozen rasberries, thawed and pureed
6 eggs
1 cup sugar (I use less, like about half)

beat eggs and sugar together until fluffy, add almond meal and rasberries. Stir in well, pour into prepared baking tin, bake for 1 hour at 160C. When cool ice.

Cream cheese icing - 1 cup (or less, depending on what you have on hand) cream cheese, 2T sifted icing sugar, squirt lemon juice. Spread over cake, refrigerate until ready to eat!

5 comments:

  1. it is lovely Donna! to look at it you would think it quite a dense cake, but when you put it in your mouth it's light and fluffy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I found you again ;0) I am interested and looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Andi! I've got heaps coming...just finding the time to get it all up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummo! Will try it this week I think!
    Much love beautiful friend x

    ReplyDelete